Quality Control Policy
- It is our policy to provide electrical installation services efficently to meet the requirements of our Clients.
- We intend to meet this aim by operating at all times in a professional manner to meet the needs of the client and provide appropriate resources to deliver our services within budget and on time.
- We intend to continue to develop and maintain human and technical resources thereby delivering to our Clients a a very high standard of services.
- The Project Manager is responsibile for the overall operation of the management systems.
- Daily operations are controlled by our Contract Managers with constant interaction with our Site Foremen, our electricians and apprentices.
- All of our staff are involved in the quality control process and take individual responsibility for the activities and tasks carried out.
- We maintain appropriate records at all times on all quality issues.
It is our policy to fully co-operate with other companies registered as ISO 9000 and work to their requirements. We hope to be registered and certified with the ISO9000 in the coming year.